This website is a mental health resource for residents of the London Borough of Croydon.
Mind in Croydon is working to promote good mental health. It seeks to empower people to lead a full life as part of their local community.
To achieve these aims Mind in Croydon:
- Educates and provides services
- Campaigns and raises funds
- Works in partnership with other relevant organisations
- Values diversity and focuses on quality
- Involves service users and other volunteers in its work
Mind in Croydon is a mental health charity founded in 1967 and since then has developed into a significant provider of mental health services in Croydon.