Are you living in Croydon, 16 years or above and looking after someone with a mental health problem? If so, you are a carer.
Carers can be relatives, partners, friends or neighbours.
As a carer, you may not be aware of what help there is available to you. The Carers’ Support Service can provide you with:
- Information on services available
- Support to access help you need
- An advocacy service
- Emotional support
- Access to events and workshops
- An opportunity to meet other carers
- Opportunities to get involved in the planning and development of services for carers.
We hold two weekly groups:
Wednesday Evenings 5.30pm-7pm
Held at: 26 Pampisford Road, Purley, CR8 2NE
Held at: Fairfield House, 10 Altyre Road, East Croydon, CR0 5LA
Please note that the groups are for the mental health carer only. If you would like more details then please get in touch.
Please phone Lizzy Saunders on 020 8688 1210 (option 3) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.