Are you living in Croydon, 16 years or above and looking after someone with a mental health problem? If so you are a carer. Carers can be relatives, partners, friends or neighbours.
As a carer you may not be aware of what help there is available to you. The Carers’ Support Service can provide you with:
- Information on services available
- Support to access help you need
- An advocacy service
- Emotional support
- Access to events and workshops
- An opportunity to meet other carers
- Opportunities to get involved in the planning and development of services for carers.
We hold weekly meetings for mental health carers on Tuesday evenings 6pm to 8pm. Please let us know if you are coming to the meeting in advance. The meetings are free and are held at:
10 Altyre Road
Please note that the meeting is for the mental health carer only. If you would like more details then please get in touch.
Please phone 020 8688 1210 for more information.