There is an online donation button at the top of this page where you will be automatically directed to the Mind in Croydon donation page, which is administered by a charitable fundraising organisation. You can then make a swift and secure payment, and you can be reassured that we will receive 100% of the donation. You can choose how much you donate depending on your needs and lifestyle.
All the options for donating to us are listed below:
- CAF Donate by clicking here
- Cheques can be sent to us by post. Cheques should be made payable to Mind in Croydon Ltd and sent to 26 Pampisford Road, Purley, Surrey, CR8 2NE. If you would like to pay a regular amount by standing order, you can download a form below . Please complete this form and send it to Mind in Croydon. We also have Gift Aid donation forms available if you wish to make your gift of even greater benefit to Mind in Croydon.Standing Order FormGift Aid Declaration Single DonationGift Aid Declaration Past Present Future Donation
- Text by typing MINDCROYDON 10 (to donate £10 for example) to 70085.
- Just Giving by clicking here.
- Virgin Money Giving by clicking the button
Donating clothing and household goods
We are always looking for good-quality items such as clothing and bric-a-brac to sell in our fundraising shops.
These can be taken straight to our shops. The addresses can be found on the Contact Us page.