A gift in a will, large or small, is the perfect way to support a cause you care about. It’s a way you can make a lasting difference which can be of immeasurable benefit to others. You can take care of your family and loved ones first, then, by making a gift in your will to Mind in Croydon, you can help shape the future of mental health for people locally.
Mind in Croydon relies on generous public support through gifts in wills to deliver high quality mental health services direct to those who need them and to their carers. A gift in your will can be life changing, it might even be life saving, to a person in this area who needs help.
Mind in Croydon is a separately registered charity (Registered Charity Number 1073880) and all the donations we receive go direct to support the people of Croydon.
A gift in your will can help:
- someone experiencing a mental health problem to get practical help and support
- make sure no one has to face their mental health issue alone
- help someone in a crisis
- reach people locally when they need it most.
- shape the future of mental health in Croydon
- improve attitudes towards everyone who experiences a mental health issue for many years in the future
- change or save someone’s life
We have been operating successfully for over 50 years. Here, in our helpful leaflet, you can find out more about making or updating your will to help Mind in Croydon continue to make a difference.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8668 2210 or email email@example.com