Active Minds Edition
We need an online social for those that couldn’t come to our in-person one, with quiz, games, and lots of fun
We organized an engaging online social event to ensure that everyone could participate, featuring entertaining quizzes, games, and plenty of laughter.
We would like the social to be at Lloyd Park and on Thursday to fit around other activities and be in the heart of the borough.
We hosted a wonderful in-person gathering at Lloyd’s Park.
We would like picnics, music, yoga, badminton, and cricket, chance to connect with others making the most of the sunny weather!
Delivered the activities requested. A number of new ideas for groups were also discussed and planning is underway. New connections were made and friendships formed.
Social Networking Edition
If you had a choice of paying by cash or card when purchasing meals and refreshments on our Hub days at Fairfield house which would you prefer.
The results are back in and of the 73 people who responded over 80% stated cash as a preference.
We will keep cash as the main option for payment at Social Networking.
How to feedback on our work?
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone : 020 8668 2210
- Join our Lived Experience Advisory Panel (email email@example.com for more information)
- Complete a project feedback form (speak to the manager of the service you currently use or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us a Google Review!