Search our site


Thank you for your support.

Claire Lander

3rd September 2023

You are amazing Jack, proud of you! ❤️

Amount Donated
£10.24

Jackie Smith

3rd September 2023

Good Luck Jack!

Amount Donated
£20.39

Kimberlee Daly

3rd September 2023

Great Cause💜💙

Amount Donated
£5.17

Brian JL

2nd September 2023

GET IT SUNSHINE 🏃‍♂️

Amount Donated
£10.24

Katie Smith

2nd September 2023

You’re the best!!!! Thank you and good … Read More

You’re the best!!!! Thank you and good luck!!!!!!!

Amount Donated
£20.39

Sian Nabbs

2nd September 2023

Go on jack!! Nerys and I send you all the luck and … Read More

Go on jack!! Nerys and I send you all the luck and love ❤️

Amount Donated
£10.00

Cian OSullivan

1st September 2023

Ci Anne x

Amount Donated
£10.00

Housemate you can’t live without

22nd August 2023

❤️

Amount Donated
£10.25

Favourite House mate

22nd August 2023

❤️

Amount Donated
£10.00

Richard Franks

21st August 2023

Good luck Jack! A great person, running for a … Read More

Good luck Jack! A great person, running for a great cause.

Amount Donated
£10.24

Helen & Steve Horswell

21st August 2023

Good luck Jack!!! 🫶🏼 a brilliant charity … Read More

Good luck Jack!!! 🫶🏼 a brilliant charity xx

Amount Donated
£20.39

Hannah Gavin

21st August 2023

1% of the population will run a type of marathon in their lifetime … Read More

1% of the population will run a type of marathon in their lifetime. It’s their obligation to talk about it so the other 99% know what they’re missing.

Amount Donated
£20.00

Luke

21st August 2023

Amount Donated
£10.24

Michelle Ferguson

21st August 2023

Good luck son love you 😍 well done you can do it … Read More

Good luck son love you 😍 well done you can do it 💪 💙💙💙

Amount Donated
£10.00

Jack Davis

£178 of £100 raised

This page has been created because I wanted to help give back for all your help and hard work as I know about the amazing work which Mind in Croydon does to help so many people who need support. It doesn’t go unnoticed and I wanted to make a real difference by fundraising for you.

£

Custom Amount

Personal Info

Credit Card Info
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.
Billing Details

Reclaim Gift Aid

Gift Aid It!Add 25% more to your donation at no cost to you. A Gift Aid declaration allows Mind in Croydon to claim tax back on eligible donations. It means that for every £1 you donate to Mind in Croydon we can claim back 25p, at no extra cost to you.

By ticking the "Yes" box, I agree I would like Mind in Croydon to reclaim the tax on all qualifying donations I have made, as well as any future donations, until I notify them otherwise. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year I may be asked to pay any difference. I understand that Mind in Croydon will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.

What is Gift Aid?

Gift Aid does not cost you a penny more, but can add an additional 25p to every £1 you donate. When Mind in Croydon receives a donation from a UK taxpayer, we're entitled to claim an amount of tax (calculated at the basic rate of income tax in that year) paid on that donation. Once you have given your permission for us to do this on your behalf, there is no need for you to do anything else.

All that is required is that you must be a taxpayer and that would have paid or will pay sufficient Income and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover all the Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay any difference.

The amount of tax we claim will be 25% of the total value of your donations in that tax year. Furthermore, if you are a higher taxpayer, you are also entitled to claim the difference between the basic rate which we will claim and the amount of tax you have actually paid. For further details on how you can do this, please contact your tax office. If your tax situation changes and your gifts will no longer be eligible for the Gift Aid scheme please contact us and we will amend your record accordingly.

Take me to my donation »

Terms

Donation Total: £10.00

Accreditations & Awards

X