News Archive November 2020
2019-2020: A Year in Numbers
Mind in Croydon is proud to support people in Croydon with their mental health – have a look at our latest Annual Report for more information.
During the 2019-2020 financial year we supported many clients with their varying needs including:
- 5,563 people with their mental health
- 110 carers
- 1,089 people had contact with a professional independent advocate
- raising £1.1 million in previously unclaimed benefits for Croydon residents
- providing 492 people with counselling sessions
- 1,685 calls received on the infoline
We also had 103 people volunteer for us and they provided 12,000 hours of their time and raised over £55,000 through individual giving, thank you to all of those who supported us.
Author: Cat Ayres
Posted on: 5th November 2020