Advocacy Steering Group Volunteers Required
Have you used Mind in Croydon’s Advocacy Service, or any mental health advocacy service?
- Would you like to volunteer your time to participate in a steering group that will;
- Monitor project activities against plans?
- Review project processes and procedures
- Provide vital feedback for the team from a service user perspective
- Would you be willing to attend at least 4 formal meetings a year?
Mind in Croydon’s Advocacy Service is looking for volunteers to participate in a new steering group. If you would like to express your interest in this role we would like to hear from you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Steering group’ or call 0208 763 6730 and ask to speak with the manager about this opportunity no later than 15th January 2020
Author: Cat Ayres
Posted on: 5th November 2019