Mind in Croydon’s Counselling Service will be running another anxiety group from Thursday 29th July 2021 from 6pm-7.15pm.
The Anxiety Group is a six-week online course that aims to:
- Help you understand anxiety
- Show you how anxiety distorts your thoughts and feelings
- Help you recognise what stress looks like for you
- Teach you how to remain calm, challenge negative thoughts, overcome worries and face your fears
- Show you how to manage anxiety – for life
If you or someone you know is interested in this course contact the Counselling Service for a registration form.
Tel: 020 8763 2064
Author: Cat Ayres
Posted on: 16th July 2021