Job – Therapeutic Service Manager
Therapeutic Service Manager
Salary: £41,100 pro rata
Hours: 28.8 hours per week
Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
(With some evening cover, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
Contract: Full-Time Contract
Location: Pampisford Road, Purely, CR8 2NE
This is a really good time to join Mind in Croydon, with our refreshed Vision, Mission and Values and a new strategy for the next 3 years Mind in Croydon has a great future ahead.
We are also implementing a new structure for our Therapeutic Service, changing the service name from Counselling Service to Therapeutic Service, offering low-cost counselling as well as other holistic therapies. We have created a few new roles to support the service and Therapeutic Service Manager is one of them. We are planning to develop and expand the service over the next few years and therefore it will be an exciting time for the Therapeutic Service Manager to join and be a part of this journey.
For the Therapeutic Service Manager, we are looking for someone who can strategically lead, be creative in their thinking, develop and grow a portfolio of clinical mental health services for Mind in Croydon. They will lead and manage the Therapeutic team of which there are currently 5, (with approximately 45 volunteers and 5 supervisors), on a range of projects that support the mental health and wellbeing of working age adults. The role will:
- Oversee and advise on an organisation wide outcomes framework, working with the senior team to provide clinical, evidence-based input to our service design.
- Work closely with the Clinical Lead to formulate and implement plans for the treatment and/or management of clients’ issues, based on an appropriate conceptual framework of the client’s presenting problems, and employing evidence-based interventions.
- Oversee the implementation of needs assessments and data analysis to ensure that services are relevant to the needs of our clients and identified service gaps.
- Lead on and coordinate ongoing consultation and skills-sharing with partners including local Therapies Forums as well as wider a field.
- Ensure Mind in Croydon’s Therapeutic Services maintains the BACP accreditation and complies with all aspects of the Ethical Framework.
Mind in Croydon is equal opportunities employers. No job applicant or employees will be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply please send your CV and a Covering Letter to email@example.com explaining:
- Why would you like to apply for this role?
- How your skills and experience relate to the competencies in the Person Specification of the job description? Please focus on the Experience section – knowledge and skills will be tested at interview.
- What value you can add to the service?
Posted on: 17th November 2022