Lunch with The Mayor of Croydon
Asian Resource of Croydon is delighted to host a 3 course Charity Lunch with The Mayor of Croydon Cllr. Humayun Kabir to raise funds for The Mayor’s Charities.
Date: Thursday 25th July 2019
Venue: Croydon Town Hall, Katherine Street, CR0 1NX
This year the Mayor is fundraising for 5 local charities.
- Mind in Croydon, which promotes good mental health and seeks to empower people to lead a full life as part of their local community.
- Croydon Vision helps those who are blind or visually impaired and their families, encouraging greater independence, confidence and development.
- Apasen International (Croydon branch) is a social care provider offering personalised support to meet the needs of vulnerable people.
- Ashdon Jazz Academy provides support to vulnerable young women and girls who may be suffering from self-esteem issues, feelings of isolation, peer pressure, relational bullying, family breakdowns, stress and anxiety.
- Croydon Refugee Day Centre is a safe, friendly meeting place offering practical advice and support to all asylum seekers and refugees.
Posted on: 12th July 2019