Mental Health Week – Webinar Series by Happy Heads
New Webinar Series: How the ‘Happy Heads’ Balance Ball Can Aid Early Intervention and Prevention?
To celebrate Mental Health Awareness Week 18-24 May 2020, Happy Heads are hosting a series of ‘free’ evening webinars, focused on the ‘Balance Ball’ and sharing personal stories.
They will be providing an in-depth insight into each of the 7 individual areas of the Happy Heads ‘Balance Ball’ mental health visual recovery tool, rounding off with their team sharing personal stories with you.
All sessions will start at 7pm lasting 45 minutes (excluding 23rd May for 1.5hrs and 29 May for 2hrs), followed by Q&A.
Questions can be submitted in advance by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sessions will be recorded.
- Monday 18 May – ‘Introduction to Happy Heads (Balance Ball) & Nutrition’ – hosted by Ruth Moragas, Sandeep Saib & Felisha Dussard
- Tuesday 19 May – ‘Purpose, dreams, goals & rewards’ – hosted by Ruth Moragas
- Wednesday 20 May – ‘Hobbies & creativity’ – hosted by Ruth Moragas
- Thursday 21 May – ‘Rest, sleep & self-care’ – hosted by Felisha Dussard
- Friday 22 May – ‘Exercise’ – hosted by Sandeep Saib
- Saturday 23 May – ‘Faith, community & identity’ & ‘Family, friends & alone time’ – hosted by Ruth Moragas & Sandeep Saib
- Friday 29 May – Sharing personal stories – hosted by Happy Heads team
Meeting ID: 714 1720 8186
Do pop along to any and please share out wider with your contacts. Join us and let’s empower, encourage and educate.
Stay safe and healthy – see you there!
Posted on: 13th May 2020