New 4 Week Course – Confidence, Choice and Change
In partnership with Calat, our Employment Support team are proud to present their new 4 week course.
Confidence, Choice and Change
Location: Orchard House
Dates: Wed 4th May, Wed 11th May, Wed 18th May and Wed 25th May
Who is this course for?
The course is for learners who want to make some changes in their lives, improve communication skills and make new informed choices about their future development.
On this course members will learn how to:
- Identify own strength skills and areas for development
- Create an action plan for future personal and career development
- Work effectively in a team
- Communicate effectively in different situations
- Present yourself confidently in public
- Make informed choices for the future
- Explore the use of communication technology
How will this course benefit you?
- Increase your self-esteem
- Develop problem solving skills
- Build communication skills
- Improve your employability skills
If you feel that you can commit to this 4 week workshop please do get in contact with the Employment Support Team on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 253 8202
Posted on: 8th April 2022